Fabrication and Assembly Service
Deason Aircraft Services, Inc. also specializes in the fabrication of sheet metal parts. With a fully equipped, modern fabrication facility we can create custom tooling and dies to form sheet metal components. We can assist with custom fabricated sheet metal parts, machined parts, and assemblies. We can also assist with the fabrication of owner produced parts.
Sheet Metal Equipment
- Anderson 450 Ton 4-Post Press w/ 50”x 21” rubber pad forming encasement
- Various Hydraulic Presses
- Farnham 10 Ft. LE Skin Roller
- English Wheel & Planishing Hammer
- Rotex Turret Punch, Trace-A-Punch Duplicating Nibbler
- Various Slip Rolls
- Wysong 14 Ft. Pneumatic Shear, Wysong 6 Ft. Hydraulic Shear, DiAcro 4 Ft. Electro-Mechanical Shear, Various Stomp Shears, Beverly Shear
- Verson 8 Ft. Press Brake, DiAcro 4 Ft. Press Brake, Numerous Press Brake Dies
- 12 Ft. Leaf Brake, Various Box and Pan Brakes
- US Tool US150 Compression Riveter/Dimpler & Custom Fabricated Pneumatic LE Skin Dimpler
- ShopSabre IS408 Industrial CNC Router – 65′′x 100′′x 12′′
- Haas VF2 CNC Machining Center – 30”x 16”x 20”
- Acra, Sharp and Gorton Manual Mills w/ Power Feed Servos and Digital Read-Outs
- JCMT 16” x 60” Manual Engine Lathe w/ Digital Read-Out
- Boyar-Schultz Challenger Deluxe 618 Manual Surface Grinder w/ Electro-Magnetic Chuck
- Drill Presses, Vertical & Horizontal Band Saws, Mig/Tig Welders, Bench Grinders, Bench Sanders
- Dassault SolidWorks CAD & Autodesk Fusion 360 CAD/CAM Software
Have Equipment or Tooling to Sell?
Deason Aircraft has completed several projects for our company over the past 10 years. Everything from a firewall installation to control surface skin replacements. The finished product is always professionally done and has a perfect fit.
Steve Wilbers | Jefferson City Flying Service